ProRealTime
Pour vous présenter aux membres du Forum afin de mieux vous connaitre et pouvoir mieux répondre à vos questions selon votre expérience, votre profil... La présentation est une étape obligatoire.
Répondre • Page 1 sur 1

Presentation traderb

par traderb » 26 juil. 2019 15:35

Hello everybody,
first of all sorry for not writing in french, but I'm not very good in that (instead my reading and comprehension is quite nice).
Just a few words about me and my trading: I began doing trading for a living in 2011, after leaved my previous job. Since that I've been doing automated trading, running about 50 ATS on my accounts.
But this year I finally realised that it couldn't be enough, Heaven if that's my main source of income, it's not stable and the drawdowns are too big.....
For this reason I'm looking for a second stream of income, which should have a smoother equity line and a bigger profit factor (I currently have 1.20).
I hope I chose the good path. My dream is to daytrade the Dax and the FIB (indice anglais MIB), in order to try to have a little gain every day/week/month, as I'm reading in Benoist's book which I recently have bought.
Good trading to everybody.

Re: Presentation traderb

par Amarantine » 26 juil. 2019 16:06

Welcome to Andlil's house traderb. Thank you for your presentation.
We are very happy to welcome you to our trading community. Here you will be able to discuss, find help, advice if necessary without any judgment and in total respect of others.

IMPORTANT:

Before continuing to post, here is the reading especially for new subscribers.
There is the netiquette, the rules that govern this forum, links for beginners and all the useful information to know, It is a little long, but it is absolutely essential to read it to avoid being constantly reminded to order; :lol:
pour-les-nouveaux-inscrits-t2724.html[spoiler]The best way to progress is to participate in the forum and interact with more experienced traders. The silent reader of a forum has less chance of becoming a good trader[/spoiler]See you soon on the forum.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

par ChristelleP » 26 juil. 2019 17:01

Welcome :-)

par olivier19 » 27 juil. 2019 12:42

Welcome